Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thing 19: Web 2.0 Awards

This is a great list and I have browsed several ones. It's hard for me to just talk about one site, so I will mention a few I liked.
I am always looking for new weather sites and I checkout weatherbonk.com is a great site. You can put in an areas weather and it gives you loads of information. I really like the map which gives currents temps for the whole area. It also has some webcams for the area you are looking at. Loads of more stuff on this site as well.
I am a gamer and found Arcaplay. Lots of cool games to play. I am also into music and I am glad Pandora was on the list. Very cool site for folks who love to listen to music or want to hear similar music from their favorite artists.
I will have to checkout more from the list.

1 comment:

cotonmom said...

Thanks for the tips! It's so much easier when you have someone else's recommendations